Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Girl Barely Survives Pack Of Cops

These girls were a couple of thieves. I personally HATE a thief, and believe you should LEGALLY be able to shoot one if caught stealing your stuff!!! BUT we are talking about a couple of shoplifters here!!! At the time of the shooting the #Police had no idea even WHO THE PASSENGER WAS!!! But because the DRIVER didn't stop.......... apparently it's okay to shoot her too!!! I'm certainly glad this was NOT my cul-de-sac!!! Listen to the barrage of gunfire in this video (which was ruled justified) and give me your honest opinion!!! Do YOU think simply running from Police warrants shooting not only the driver (who ran) But ALSO shooting the PASSENGER who was just in the car!!! I guess if it was YOUR son or daughter riding in that car you MAY look at it differently Myself......... I just DO NOT AGREE that this was "justified" simply running from the police does NOT carry the death penalty!!! So allowing police to kill people because they run IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! They had these girls boxed in, in a cul-de-sac, there was absolutely no justification for shooting 2 magazines at them!!! PERIOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment