Thursday, July 4, 2019

Police officers lose after trying to frame black man!

Most of you know me pretty well, at least my mindset. I FEEL this man's pain!!! Because I have been CONVICTED of evading #Police!!! Even though I've NEVER attempted to flee from police!!! The cop got mad because I didn't stop in the middle of the highway..... and instead pulled off into a parking lot. I couldn't afford a decent attorney, so I got railroaded into this bullsh*t charge. It is what it is I guess. But what it REALLY is is a CRIME to charge people with things they DIDN'T DO!!! In my case however there WAS NO DASHCAM footage to overturn my wrongful felony conviction.......... So I was just a victim of these scumbags!!! Their bullsh*t charge leaves me a felon, unable to legally own a firearm. I have to list this bullspit conviction on a job application, future encounters with these #Nazis will show my felony "conviction" for something I didn't even do!!! THANK GOD for video!!! This poor man was charged with multiple felonies even though he done NOTHING WRONG!!! Wonder why I don't respect 75% of cops??? Watch the video!!! And these #Criminals with badges RARELY face any type of REAL #Justice!!! They usually get a 3 day paid vacation for abuses against citizens like me, and this guy These are the guys who #EarnTheHate every day!!! They are scumbags with the power to ruin YOUR LIFE!!! They ruined mine!!! I've NEVER been guilty of a felony (I do have a couple misdemeanors under my belt) But I'm a felon nonetheless Maybe it's time the police stop policing THEMSELVES!!! Maybe we need to appoint civilians as the judges when it comes to abuses perpetrated by law enforcement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment