Thursday, July 11, 2019

Residence Who Call 911 Are Fined, Evicted Or Arrested

"Policing for Profit" is running rampant in America!!! It's out of control!!! I have to tell you......... I PRAY that I NEVER actually need the #Police!!! I've witnessed the #Tyranny first hand!!! My nephew was visiting Houston, Texas to visit family, he and I were driving down the Gulf Freeway when an 18 wheeler hauling debris lost a round hunk of metal (looked like a pulley of some type) It damaged his car that he had spent YEARS restoring!!! We got the truck's license # and stopped by the Mykawa police substation to report it. Instead of trying to find the driver of the truck police instead treated my nephew like HE was the #Criminal!!! They demanded his license, ran him for warrants, started asking him a bunch of questions in an attempt to make HIM look guilty of something!!! All of this because he apparently had the nerve to bother them with his attempt to report the incident!!! He was so upset when he left the station that it took him 20 minutes to regain his composure!!! And let me tell you......... He had a WHOLE NEW ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE POLICE!!! You see..... he made the mistake of thinking Police are there to help YOU!!! They are NOT!!! Police are there to generate #Revenue!!! They do not care if that revenue comes from actual #Criminals or from people trying to report a crime!!! The cops #EarnTheHate every day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment