Saturday, September 7, 2019

Glendale,Az.-Officer Joshua Carroll welfare check becomes life and death...

I got called a #Leftist by a #Trump Supporter yesterday for bringing attention to #Police misconduct videos!!! ANYONE who knows me........... is da*n sure of one thing!!! And that's that I'm NO LEFTIST!!! I believe that Black Lives Matter ( #BLM ) has made people resistant to acknowledging cases of ACTUAL Police Misconduct!!! BLM is a #Racist group which made numerous FALSE CLAIMS about Police killing unarmed Black men. The "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" fiasco in which the man's hands were NOT UP......... and many others!!! What BLM did was to make people biased against claims of Police Misconduct!!! People have seen SO MANY fake claims of "Racist Cops" that they have become immune to accusations against Police. Police Misconduct is a REAL PROBLEM!!! Police DO NOT only abuse Black folks like BLM would have you believe. No.......... Police actually abuse EVERYONE without prejudice or bias!!! They are equal opportunity rights violators!!! Police are part of the ELITE CLASS like Politicians, and they are ABOVE THE LAWS the rest of us have to live by!!! Police Officers take an OATH to uphold the Constitution, and many of them violate that oath every day!!! I am NOT a "cop-hater" and I'm also not "anti-Law and Order". What I AM however is PRO-CONSTITUTION!!! And much of what we see law enforcement do these days is a definite VIOLATION of people's Constitutionally guaranteed rights!!! And I'd like for people (Cop-Supporters especially) to take a long hard look at these videos I share about Police Misconduct!!! These ARE NOT isolated incidents!!! This stuff happens EVERY DAY!!! Is it so much to ask that people put aside their pre-suppositions long enough to make an honest judgement about the legality of the behavior of Police??? I mean..........You CAN support the Police WITHOUT supporting them even when they break the law themselves!!! I'm no Leftist!!! But I'm NOT going to support Police when they are WRONG!!! And I'm NOT going to support Police when they abuse people and violate their rights!!! What if THIS was YOUR MOTHER??? Lastly I just want to say "DON'T CALL POLICE TO DO A WELFARE CHECK ON YOUR LOVED ONES!!!" This video is a cop's body camera footage from when a citizen asked Police to do a "Welfare Check" on this man because he was sitting in his car "Looking Confused". I have to say........... BEFORE the "welfare check" the guy was fine!!! AFTER the "welfare check" not so much!!! DON'T ASK POLICE TO DO WELFARE CHECKS ON PEOPLE!!! Because if you do........... THIS VIDEO COULD BE THE RESULT!!! (Which makes it YOUR FAULT for calling the assailants there!!!) https://youtu.be/RPL_NHEGlzE

No comments:

Post a Comment