Sunday, August 25, 2019

Omg: SWAT ARRIVES AT CITY HALL OVER GUYS WITH CAMERAS!!! 1st amendment a...

I like to watch 1st Amendment auditors doing their thing. I'm NOT a big fan of going inside any type of administration buildings and such shooting video because if I worked there I wouldn't like to be on camera while working. BUT it is LEGAL because taxpayers fund the building and everyone's salary who works there!!! This cop is WRONG........ An employee of the government CANNOT trespass a member of the PUBLIC from a public building!!! PERIOD!!! They cannot "Trespass" them either unless they have committed a crime or caused a disturbance.......... Shooting video is NOT a disturbance!!! But claiming government employees have the same rights as citizens do with their homes when referencing a taxpayer FUNDED public building is just WRONG!!! Like I said.......... I'm not a big fan of doing this type of audit......... BUT Citizens DO have the right to video public buildings, employees, and any interactions in those buildings!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK24Vv-pFNI

No comments:

Post a Comment